CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tag

I have been tagged by Inmates Wife : 8 random things about me.

1. I also despise of feet.. i don't mind babies feet but i hate hate hate feet otherwise!
2. I'm a germ freak i prob wash my hands 900 times a day
3. i like to cook
4. i always make a wish when i look at the clock and its 11:11
5. i looooove horses but I'm kinda scared of them at the same time (prob due to the fact that I've been thrown off a couple times)
6. i love scary movies
7. i always look at peoples eyes they fascinate me
8. i have a faerie collection

EJ. Married to an Addict and The Junkies wife Tag Your IT !

2 comments:

My Name Here said...

LOL another foot hater!! Yeah!! I also love fairies, they rock. Glad you did the tag!!

A.N. said...

Haha, I was just thinking - "No one ever tags me!!" So thank you!