CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my!!


This weekend i went up to my aunt and uncles with my cousin. There was a fair going on so we went for a bit on sat.. i'm not gunna lie i had fun.. gatta love funnel cake and carnival rides. We went on the bumper cars felt sooo good to smash into all the poor defenseless people. I had plenty of built up anger inside of me that needed to come..they shoulda been warned b4 hand. If only it really were only 25 cents.... after the fair we went to this restaurant literally in the woods.. in the middle of no where. It was awesome though cuz the whole back of the restaurant was glass windows.. they put corn outside so deer will come. Well this time there were no deer..can you guess why????? cuz there was a bear!!!!!! it was soooo cool... right in front of our window too.


Sunday me n my cousin went horseback riding, my aunt chickened out she had never been on a horse b4. it was prob better cuz the trail was very rocky and pretty much either up or down hill right at the edge of cliffs.. she prob woulda $#%^ herself.


So that was my weekend.. it was nice.. got a lil break from you no who and thats about it...dont feel like typing anymore...gunna make a CD


until next time

0 comments: