CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

His way or the highway


GRRRR i hate him!!! i hate him sometimes... He makes a good day bad in just 4 mintues. He calls me and im so excited to hear his voice. He wants me to stay at hotel with him tongith which would mean me paying $20.( if your staying there and the state is paying for it you have to pay 20$ as a visiter to stay there..which i undestand..). but the way he asks me is "Can you put up the $20 so you can bring me to work tomarrow?" geeee thanks that really makes me feel good... why dont you just say .. i dont want to spend time with you hunny i just want a ride to work.. well i said no.. i dont have the money for that... and sertainly not when he asks me like that.. so now i feel like shit.. but i cant let that ruin my whole day its only 1:41. It just sux... and the he hung up on me! and i hate that so much.. and i cant even call him back cuz he is worken at sum guys house n he snuck the phone for a sec. grrrrr he makes me so mad.. when ever he doesnt get his way he is such a #$#%$# baby!! its not fair...;o(

0 comments: