CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Maids are sexy


So it's 10:52 pm ..im up...bright eyed and bushy tailed..i cant believe it im such an old lady i go to bed so early usually.. im happy though i accomplished some things today that have been on my mind lately. first i cleaned my car.. to say it was disgusting would be an understatement.. i cleaned it and i cleaned it and i cleaned it some more.. inside AND out..by the time i was done with the inside it was dark but that didn't stop me..can you believe i washed my car in the drk..with the bugs..ughh i hate bugs i made my dad come outside to turn the hose on n off for me.. its behind a bush n i was scared there would be a big black spider.. i despise of them...im such a pu&&y. SO after that i took a shower and i Finally cleaned my room... its so nice to be sitting on my bed typing away in my favorite blog (my only blog) and to look around and actually be able to see my floor.. and my bed... ive been sleeping on the couch and on occasion coming up to my room and sleeping on top of w/e was on my bed. im so lazy.. i just cant get motivated for shit lately. im glad i did today though those things needed to be done big time.


Tomorrow i have to wake up a lil earlier ..i have an 8:00 apt. to get an estimate for my car.. yea......... i was rear-ended last week, i think it just needs a new bumper cover.. the kid is paying for it.. and i just got that damn bumper in may when someone else rear-ended me.. i swear im not a bad driver!! it wasnt even my fault and F was driving the first time.


oh yea F... so he gets out tomorrow.. he went from the hosp to this short stay rehab place.. he frequents this place often well about 4 times in the past...year.. less than a year.... so all his tests came up fine.. they said the reason his white blood cell count was so high was due to his stiches (he cut his hand the other week) or his lip ring(he just got that done last weekend,,he took it out) so idk it doesn't make sense cuz they got us al worried saying it was at a leukemia level... and then they just release him...doctors suck with communication!. So i'm goin to pick him up 2marrow wheni get outta work and from what he told me.. it looks like were goin to his moms for dinner... i havent talked to her yet. it's so weird..im excited to see him....why? he took pills and lied to me less than a week ago.... this emotional roller coaster better come to and end soon or im guna jump off.




so i was just looking for a picture of a maid to include with the post...and almost 60% of the pic's were dirty... tis tis tis..like really dirty...full on action shots... geeez i guess maids are associated with sex....i opted for a feather duster..
nighty night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleaning always makes me feel good, too. Especially a nice, clean bedroom....now that is awesome.
So you are gonna see yer addict! I know you are excited. Have a nice time and be safe.
Peace,
Scout

Anonymous said...

I always feel better when I set have a goal in mind and actually complete it. Being a perpetual procrastinator, sometimes it's hard for me to ever get anything done. Like today, my goal is to visit all my friend's blogs and when I finish I am sure I will have that same sense of accomplishment, plus the reward of being caught up on, and a part of my recovery friends lives.

Mantramine said...

Well that's nice. Now just hold on to that feeling. Don't let the choices or behavoir of others change that peace. It's hard, but try