CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

i have to go to the gym.

So i havent been to the gym since that one week i did good.
i have around a month untill F comes home and if i wait any longer i wont be able to make good progress b4 he gets back. My goal is to work out and eat right until he gets home and see what i can do within that time. ( i will continue when he's out but its just a lil goal) i think its a good goal and a month is a decent amount of time.

why am i trying to talk my self into going!!! why not just go!?!!
grrrr i still dont no what my prob is.. ive already waisted 3 weeks. he has been gone 3 weeks and i didnt do anything!

i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym.
i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym.
i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym. i have to go to the gym.

2 comments:

My Name Here said...

You are so funny. I remember all of this so long ago. I promised myself I would get my ass in shape before Joe got home, now lookat me!! Almost 4 years later, and still no gym! Oh well. We will do it together--as he says.
Just get up and do it, if it is REALLY what you want. Sounds like it is not, but hey, what do I know?? LOL Hang in there.

Addicted to no one said...

It is really what i want, so badly cuz ive done it b4 and i lost weight and i felt great so i no how it will feel i just dont no why i lack the motivation!