CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

long time no see



I've been really behind on my writting. It's hard when I think of everything so i try not to and reading everyones entries doesnt help much either. I'm trying to move on and it's hard enough when i still talk to F's mom on occasion (i kinda feel obligated to) Also getting letters from him doesnt help either. So i guess thats why I've been so distant from the blog. It's weird cuz it used to help me so much and now i just dont even want to think about things having anything to do with F or what he did or does or w/e. I don't know i just felt i needed to write something...


It's weird too b.c this isnt as hard as i thought it might be, which is good but i guess i have my days.

1 comments:

My Name Here said...

You just take your time. You deal with whatever you want to, or not want to. Sometimes we just need to forget about some things, if only for a little while. Dealing with life, is so overwhelming, and we all need a break.
Take your time to think, or not think, we will still be here for you.
Hang in there! Im here if you need me.