CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Safe and sound


I survived the plane ride, or should i say plane rideS. You can never get a direct flight to NM. Oops secrets out, NM as in New Mexico. We stopped in Georgia the layover was 3 hours and most of it was spent running back n forth threw the airport cuz they kept changing the gate, that was seriously annoying. Not to mention i feel like shit and the pressure in the airplane did not help, it was awful actually. Thank god for NyQuil!


So today is day one of my new diet and the start to a new me! I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished in the two weeks I'll be here.

I just hope that for once i can concentrate on myself and not worry about anything else. I think it may be hard tho...I'll explain in the next post

Bye for now!
P.S I took that pic with my phone from the airplane. I love those clouds!

2 comments:

Mantramine said...

Diet? That word always seems so harsh. Maybe don't call it that. Just call it eating well and exercising for the rest of your life- with small treats here and there.

Have fun. Live well.

Patricia Marie said...

Try and relax, you deserve a break.