CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Change of plans

Well my mom came up with an idea and i liked it so im changing plans a little.
As i mentioned in the post below she is coming her for business, will be going back home on Dec. 9th. and returning back here with my step dad for xmas on the 21rst of Dec.

Her idea is for me to go back with her when she leaves on the 9th stay for the two weeks until they fly back on the 21rst. This will give me a chance to feel it out and make sure i will be comfortable there. There is a huuuuge difference between the east and west coast. Well from where i live to where she lives anyway.

I'm ALOT more comfortable with this idea. I was beginning to panic b/c it was getting SO close to the date id be "moving" I wanted to give more time at work, i needed time to pack and to see all my friends before i went. I was just feeling way too rushed into making a decision and all the things id have to do in such a short period of time. I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders now. It's never good to make a decision like that when you are feeling under pressure. I love my mommy ..She's so smart ;o)

1 comments:

My Name Here said...

Now that sounds like a smart plan. Great great great idea. Hang in there gurl, you can do this.