CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

A lil' bit about me to start

I'm knew to the whole blog thing never bothered cuz i figured it would be a waist of time.. no one would read it.. but who cares i need to get this crap off my mind somehow.

I've been with my b/f (25) (who was once my fiancee) for about a year and 4 months. I say ..was once my fiancee... b/c as much as i wish he could be he just can't right now b/c he is still using. Yea.. he is a heroin addict.... Clams to be clean but i beg to differ. This has been an ongoing issue for pretty much our entire relashionship. I knew this about him shortly after meeting him. We tried to stay friends but fell in love (awwww). I obvioisly did not no wut i was getting my self into. I've been through hell and back with him, He has stolen from me and recently my family. He has lied to me so much and so many times that i can't even believe him when he says he is going to the bathroom...no joke... To this day i am not sure why i choose to be with him..even talk to him still. I do love him with ALL my heart. I never felt so close and connected to someone. But this habbit of his is comming between us and slowly destroying not only our relationship but him and me. I'm so scared that one day im just going to find him dead or get a call that he is gone. I have many questions to ask.. i just dont no who to ask so maybe by writing a little eachday someone will be able to answer my questions.

5 comments:

Mantramine said...

Glad to see you have taken this first step. It's a good step in a life of mountains. We're all electronically here for you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, and remember you are not alone. You're blog should be for you, and only you. Writing can be a powerful experience, and a great process to look at what you are feeling and thinking. It's a good outlet, get it out of your head and down on screen or paper. Don't worry about what others think or say shape what you have to write about. Besides I think you will find only support here. I am glad you found us. These people, this process has saved my life, literally.

Wayward Son said...

Welcome to The Write Thought where there is no wrong thought to have. I think you will find connecting to The Junky's Wife unbelievably supportive and helpful.

My situation is very different than yours in any many ways and on many levels. But because we are all about having a good life, we are all alike in that way and we are all your friends.

WS

A.N. said...

Hi, my name is April. I am 23 and know what you are going through. Especially the part about not trusting him going to the bathroom.

My husband's drug of choice is not heroin but crack cocaine. Feel free to write to me whenever you want - I am slowly getting the answers to the questions I have as well.

Anonymous said...

I know you will find a great deal of support here and probably a lot of answers to questions, too. What we can't come up with, we certainly know which direction to point you in.
Welcome again! You are not alone and there is hope.
Peace,
Scout